Zones is New Zealand’s leading design and build landscaping company.
We are currently looking for a Landscape Designer / Project Manager to join our team in Auckland Central
Our expertise, service and reliability have resulted in us enjoying rapid growth, and with an increasing workload across the Auckland Central area, we require a qualified Landscape Designer or Landscape Architect with 1-3 years’ experience who is able to manage projects from design through to completion to join our busy team. This challenging but rewarding role will see you join our well-disciplined team of specialist building and landscaping staff. Reporting to the business owner, this role would suit someone with CAD and 3D modelling skills in landscape design and skills in the project management to build. Although comprehensive training and upskilling will also be provided, you will have a passion for landscaping and a desire to further develop your skills across the exciting range of projects Zones completes each year.
To be successful in this role you will need:
• An excellent work ethic, including being punctual and reliable.
• Able to demonstrate skills in turning client project ideas into functional design concepts
• Demonstrate ability to coordinate and manage staff, external subcontractors and suppliers
• To be able to deliver projects within budgets and timelines
• A good communication style in order to build and maintain client relationships
• A fast learner and up for new challenges.
• Performance focused, hardworking and positive attitude.
• Able to work unsupervised but also as part of a team.
• A good understanding of Health & Safety processes and safe site practices
• Our successful applicant will preferably have own computer with appropriate landscape design software
• Our successful applicant must have a clean full driver’s license and own reliable transport.
• A rewarding career in all aspects of design, hard landscaping and soft landscaping.
• The chance to grow with the business as you work directly with the business owner.
• The chance to develop and broaden your skills managing our experienced team members
• The chance to be part of the Zones winning team.
• Salary offered $60,000 per annum for the right candidate
To join the Auckland Central Zones team, apply now and give us a brief paragraph explaining why you would be great at this role.
Please enclose your CV and two contactable referees. Please email your CV to [email protected]
Applications close 26 April at 5pm
Please apply only if you are eligible to live and work in New Zealand.
Zones Landscaping is fast becoming New Zealand's largest residential landscaping company.
Our customers speak highly of the outstanding projects we deliver and customer service that we provide. We are looking for experienced landscapers, project managers, architects and designers in New Zealand. If you'd like to work with Zones, please use the form alongside to submit your expression of interest.